Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

First,the review:
I loved it! This is the perfect "to be continued" for the dead saga!I like the new story and the new options,and it's better than the last game because there you were only on a highway,and nothing else.
I also apreciate that you worked on the zombies too,and it's more realistic.
The apocalyptic music combined with orchestra/violins was perfect with the scenario.Hope you are going to do road of the dead 3 in the future :)

Now the comment for the ones the rated this under 3.5:
I read some of your comments,and all I can say that some of you have serious problems. Stop viewing only the bad part of the game,because remember..there's no perfect game in this world.

Fury of Flarewing Fury of Flarewing

I like the way you made an normal game,to be very playful. but you should work a bit on the details.for exemple,try to change the fire of the enemies when they are shooting. its preety hard to see if someone's attacking you or not. and try to add some animation (or something like this) when you are hit. Anyway,good game :)

OONi Battle Protoversion2 OONi Battle Protoversion2

Great game! I hope that the final version will have more achievents,but that's not a problem,IT WAS AWESOME TO PLAY! 10/10

Elf Story Elf Story

Liked it until the part with the ogre......
Dude,i am not a hater. But really now. the games should be fun,and a little harder to make the game more awesome.Please fix the ogre and make it easier to beat him. I tried 30 times and still didn't killed him. Or if you cant,just set his life to 3 sword strikes.Thanks.

Pong Classic Pong Classic

Liked it! Also it's awesome that this game has medals.I played it for 20 minutes.If the game was just a simple game no one would play it more than 5 minutes.But it's awesome :D I remarked that sometimes the ball goes trough the pad,that may be a glitch.Anyway 4/5 ! good job!

Ghost Light Part 1 Ghost Light Part 1

This is an awesome game! I couldn't beat level 9..but anyway 5/5! The music and the graphics were epic! Who created the music? :)

Comacolors responds:

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

I made all the music, at some point in the near future I'll see about getting something set up that will allow people to download the game music I make.

Also sorry you got stuck, if you can tell me the exact part you're stuck on I might be able to offer some tips.

If you're playing on hard you could also try the level again in easy mode.

The Excruciating Quiz The Excruciating Quiz

Alright,I am not like the ones that can't get trough the level 2 and rate this with 0 only because they are idiots.The game was originally,but also very awful.Some answers didn't made any sense,and i liked this. after level 20 I knew that i have to choose only the most retarded answers.But you should add some Checkpoints too..

P.S. For the Idiots who can't go trough level 2...PRESS ON THE (2) ICON MORRONS!

IWBTG - prologue IWBTG - prologue

At me it's not working.it appears the black screen with the newgrounds loader without and ad. But im not like those bitches who gives a 0 to a game that don't work only on their computer so im gonna give you a 5 considering that your game is good :)

solleader responds:

Well it was a temporary issue, now it should work, have fun! :D

FRINGE: The game FRINGE: The game

I liked it.But you could a dd some more at it

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I liked it Very much! Very addicting and good graphics!But I think you could add something more ;) still very good! 9/10